- Everyone just phoned it in on this film. 6/4/2019 12:00:00 AM by nborjafb
Weak plot, wooden acting from Criss and Ghenea. Forgettable film destined for the bargain shelves.
- Festival of stereotype 6/5/2019 12:00:00 AM by sindavide
Ignorant, full of clichés, made by someone who never went to Italy or if he did he didn't learn anything. Views from the lens of a typical American mindset which can't function without stereotypes which tells him what to see and think.Plus the usual nonsense romance.Utter crap
- Charming 6/5/2019 12:00:00 AM by jealoushuman
Funny and charming in a hallmark TV movie kind of way. I will watch it over and over again because I love those cheesy and predictable movies. If you're a fan of those kids of movies, you will love this too!
- All The money in the world 6/9/2019 12:00:00 AM by ashustonstuff
Good production values, average actors, juvenile plot.I wonder how do things like this get made???? Yes it was bad on so many levels. But it was not terrible. I doubt I could do better if given 'all the money in the world' , but back to my question, HOW DO THINGS LIKE THIS GET MADE?? Or more importantly why did I watch it, and why did I write a review. ??? I have to assume it is due to the 'Italian tax credit law No. 244 of December 24th 2007'
- A fun flick that doesn't take itself too seriously 6/9/2019 12:00:00 AM by nora-26736
A sweet little romp with a commedia dell'arte flair.