- n please. 9/11/2020 12:00:00 AM by Wanda_E_Pangallo
The entire "matter" is nothing more than a for-profit propagation cash grab. so typical. you reap what you sow. end of.
- Powerful documentary 9/11/2020 12:00:00 AM by shaufrect
Very poignant and moving film. The message to celebrate and empower Black boys is one that so important right now.
- Empowering 9/11/2020 12:00:00 AM by Tvwatcherallthetime
Can we please do better by our black boys? This documentary was inspirational. Have a conversation with the black boys in your life and make sure they know they're valued no matter how they are treated.
- Must see ????? 9/11/2020 12:00:00 AM by shamill-59053
Fantastic, inspirational documentary. I found this so moving - engaging from start to finish.
- watch this 9/12/2020 12:00:00 AM by Fred_Walker
.. and then go watch 'the first 48' over on a&e for a heavy dose of reality where american "black boys" are concerned. in a nutshell, this show is nothing more than yet another antiwhite disinformation propagation campaign made to cash in on current events. so typical and so disgusting.