- 7.1???? 5/1/2019 12:00:00 AM by aikenkatie
Someone's been monkeying with the real numbers, IMBD....you got some splainin to do! Terrible movie all the way around, and Disney? You may want to rethink the man the man bashing approach, as around half of all movie goers are, well, men. ( I'm a woman, btw, just one who won't put others down in order to feel better about myself) Seriously would like to go to a movie for some real entertainment instead of watching someone's else's political agenda garbage push. No need to say anything more about this huge waste of time, money and potential as others have already said it better. Such a shame all the way around.
- You don't need to watch this before Endgame 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM by duongvietlinh
Captain marvel doesn't have any impact in the Endgame movie. With or without her it won't change a bit. So...And it's not a good movie anyway.
- Don't believe the overall number of stars. 5/3/2019 12:00:00 AM by tim-gates-522-762722
When you read the reviews and do a little math it's pretty overwhelmingly obvious that the score has been rigged.
- Worst Marvel Movie Ever 5/6/2019 12:00:00 AM by gabo_alepb
Bad writing. Bad directing. Superfluous and uneven. Brie Larson gave a cringe worthy performance.
- How 7.1/10 4/25/2019 12:00:00 AM by usmansaleem542
I scrolled reviews more than 500 and almost all of them were below 3. I am wondering how this movie got 7.1/10 rating...