- I love their friendship! 8/2/2019 12:00:00 AM by skytte-jensen
.. but it is not a good documentary.I dont believe in alternative medicine, but I always try to have an open mind. I soon realized that this was going to be about getting high and expanding your mind, and not about treating a serious illness.
- Alternative Medicine Meets Friendship 8/5/2019 12:00:00 AM by txsmat
This doc has a lot of heart, and gets to the core of two women on the verge of adulthood, striving to help one of them, and helping both in the end. Well sound designed and edited, great pacing, and stellar writing round out a solid film.
- Refreshing & Beautiful 8/5/2019 12:00:00 AM by Tara-prakash14
The story of two people who have set out to test the boundaries of medicine, perceptions and their friendship. It's touching to watch these women be so brave, warm and open-minded. After the first 5 minutes, you feel like you already know them and the last 5 minutes, you feel like you want to know so much more. Definitely give this one a watch!
- Millennial Mentality 8/8/2019 12:00:00 AM by cecada-20960
If Millennial's get on your nerves... don't watch this.
- Touches our humanity inside us. 8/13/2019 12:00:00 AM by emilie-08681
Really liked this kind of documentary.Inspire us to not forget that any feeling is alright to have it.And how much important is to communicate with ourself & each other.Through this doc I think many people find a little bit hope and strength to keep fight any thing have to deal with.