- Not good even for a soap opera 3/8/2019 12:00:00 AM by veteranoinca
Movie producers wants money, ok, we got it. That's business. So, to make a film about a corruption investigation seems legit. Pitty that this movie is totally biased. Surely it helped in the current society polarization in Brazil. Hypocritical as it can get.
- This movie was funded by anonymous funders, political propaganda 3/24/2018 12:00:00 AM by jubdooh
This movie was funded by anonymous funders. Pure political propaganda... don′t wast your time.
- Trash! 2/25/2018 12:00:00 AM by rmoraesrodrigues
Trash. Pure garbage made by unreliable people. A great waste of time.
- A Manichaean view of car-wash operation 10/19/2017 12:00:00 AM by ckoliver
The film is extremely Manichaean. There is no middle ground: there are the good ones and there are the bad ones. The film shows an idyllic vision of the car-wash operation, without addressing controversial aspects of this operation, such as the selective disclosure of wiretapping carried out by the public prosecutor office and the federal police, wiretapping of conversations between attorneys and clients, and the protection of the Judge Moro to people and politicians linked to the PSDB political party.
- Terrible 1/18/2018 12:00:00 AM by gdcarvalho
Full of clichés and disconnected from the truth.It looks like a piece of propaganda to advertise the work of a group of burocrats.Just watch something else.