- It was really pleasant 8/1/2020 12:00:00 AM by dashingmusic
It is really not amazing but it's pleasant and nice. Some movies make u wanna press the fast forward button but u kinda just breeze through the dull moments.Nice cinematography on some of the scenes and as for The Secret, it's kinda existed in the movie but not forced through.
- Fantastic 8/1/2020 12:00:00 AM by katiemcnally-06625
What a great film. Acting and story is beautiful. Must see.
- Essential! 7/31/2020 12:00:00 AM by Adrian_Breakspear
Absolutely loved it. this easily deserves a 10 star rating. best 21 million dollars ever spent! bravo bravo bravo!
- Katie Holmes is Such an amazing actress!! 7/31/2020 12:00:00 AM by lailalyn
Loved this adorable movie! I was always a big fan of Katie's since her Joey days on Dawson's Creek,...in this movie she plays the part so well she wears her acting amazingly!! Her beautiful face portrays every bit of what she is feeling and when she is happy her smile makes your heart glow!! Just wish she would make more movies so I could watch them and feel good!! #katieholmesrocks
- A feel good movie with some elements of 'The Secret' but not forceful 8/2/2020 12:00:00 AM by emmanuellebarone
What a nice movie! Very well acted, funny, romantic and uplifting.
I read the book and can confirm from my way of life that the quantum physics of the law of attraction, our thoughts create our life, is definitely working. It is not forceful in this movie though, just seeds planted here and there.. gentle and soft like the warm sunshine in the spring..
This movie is for everyone, anytime, with or without popcorn! Enjoy!