- You know the movie is really bad when... 7/28/2020 12:00:00 AM by TopDawgCritic
...all 6 current reviews are bogus. Thus even the filmmakers have no faith in this film, which means it's garbage, so don't waste your time
- I should have been paid to watch this movie. . . . 7/29/2020 12:00:00 AM by clivejamesrd
. . . but even then, I may not have finished it. They would need to start me at 350 per hour. And that would include the 15 mins I watched already.I expected it to be sub-par, but sub, sub, sub, sub par, I was not prepared for.This movie is so bad, that there is no point in mentioning spoliers because it is all spoilt. Start to finish.
- WOW! If you liked GET OUT, you will love this film! 4/28/2018 12:00:00 AM by laurafaylewis
Scary, creepy, and wild film with some very fine acting. Great direction and cinematography too. Want to see more films by Rahaman Studios! Well Done!! Carlo Guadagno
- Fantastic well written gem. 9/6/2017 12:00:00 AM by StolenEnlightment
This film was quite a surprise. A well written and directed film with so much heart and character. The added comedic scenes between the wife and husband and "Friend" was a great play to break up the tension. Daniel O'Shea was amazing, don't know him but love his work. I was very entertained with this independent film, we need more like this. Heart is whats missing and this film delivers.
- Good watch 6/15/2017 12:00:00 AM by gguzmansilva-09728
Unbound by Steve Rahaman was a Good film to watch, which perhaps is an understatement. Good cinematography and even better story. Really enjoyed the second and third act of the film, which will leave you in such suspense that you wont even see what's coming. Characters were written out great and you could tell that not only they had chemistry on screen but off screen as well. I'd say that this Film is a definite must see for those who enjoy a good Indie Movie. *****/*****