- Mexican culture 11/15/2020 12:00:00 AM by faer_kr
A Mexican animated film.It is about some people from a town who want to knock down a mountain and a girl with her best friend and her dog must save her.Excess of imagination that pleases.Characteristics of Mexican culture, although at times she feels loaded with a doctor, she makes a wonderful journey through culture: Mexican animals, joy.In 2D, although the animation is good, certain gestures and expressions in the characters were left behind.Parsimonious at times.It starts at a good pace and in the middle you feel that it lengthens a lot but the character to whom Alex Lora lends the voice completely saves the film and is the one who takes the comedy part, bringing the film to fruition.Predictable like all of the genre.Ideal for the whole family.
- One of the best animation movies I've ever seen 11/22/2020 12:00:00 AM by josuecuadra
The story and animation are great and original. Voices are perforned by well known mexican actresses and actors
- Childish and flawed plot = waste of time 2/10/2021 12:00:00 AM by johnnynotty
Dreadful from start to finish. Hideously boring and childish. Even too childish for a 4 year old. A hideous waste of money and time.
- First cartoon that i add 5 stars 2/15/2021 12:00:00 AM by destenyday
The idea of the movie looks good, but the script is structured very abruptly. dialogues the plot is very twitchy
- Pretty cool animation 2/14/2021 12:00:00 AM by skiba-17673
Pretty cool animation of Mexican production, although the poster misleads the viewer because I thought it was a computer animation, and it's a simple 2D, cartoon animation.